Friday, April 24, 2009

MORE PAINTINGS! YAY!

I know not a lot of posts be happening here. But whatever, here are two more paintings I have done in the past few months again for THE HIVE GALLERY. The below piece is called "BEEOTRICE" she is a 3"x5" acrylic on masonite.



This Guy is a revisit to the "CROSSHARE" that was done before. This piece is called "CROSSHARE IN THE CROSSHAIRS" and was produced for the HIVE ANNIVERSARY SHOW. In this show we painted our Avatars created for the Hiveland Show, in a depiction of Love and War. He is an 8"x10" acrylic on masonite.



I guess I like Acrylics and masonite. Masonite is cheap and I can cut it to fit any frame I have. I like to buy frames that I think are cool and later make pieces to fit. Something good usually happens and at least it can be funny. I like things to be funny. I think from one piece to the next I see improvement in my ability to paint faster with and let things happen in a looser style. I am excited to see where I am headed and hat new thing I will learn doing my next piece. There is more to come. I am thinking about posting some drawings and junk up here too. Not too sure what to do with a blog yet. Enjoy.

No comments: